Wednesday 3 August 2011

Time to sew

Had a lovely evening last night managed to get time to spend doing some work on my current project which is a blackwork band sampler it's my first attempt at blackwork and I have become totally hooked on it.





It is so rewarding and I must admit I do like the the fact I'm not having to deal with an endless amount of different cottons lol I have even been asked be my manager at work to run a needle work group at the day centre I work at as a support worker for elderly people and I'm very pleased to say it's going down a storm.

Although some of the old dears seem to be finding it difficult or should I say odd that it's the only male member on the staff team is running the group lol when they ask the girls why they aren't running the group you can see the look of horror when the reply is because Dean is the only one that knows how to sew how times have changed over the last 40 years lol.

Hope you all have a great day!!!

Dean ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment