Wednesday 31 August 2011

Progress




Well I'm slowly getting more done on the blackwork it's starting to take shape nicely now will have to wait until this evening now before I can do anymore today as this thing called work is getting in the way lol.

But once I'm home I can hopefully get a few more hours in on it and get line finished I can safely say the piece will be going to Spain their is no hope I will be anywhere near finished before my holiday so it will be packed away in my hand luggage for the trip and will have to pack my frame in my suitcase

Hoping I can pick up some nice blackwork books while I'm over there so will be looking round book shops and any antique stores I come across for something a little bit different
Have a great day everyone
Dean ;-)xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment