Thursday 25 August 2011

Started

Well I am underway now and after today will have more spare time hopefully to get stuck in to my cross stitch after doing my blackwork it seems a little bit odd having to mess around with different kinds of floss and it's taking some getting used to lol

While this piece is nice wish I had picked a sampler which is what I really enjoy doing but I was looking for a change and that's what I've got this piece has a lot of three 3/4 stitches in it and my biggest bug bare French knots which to be honest I'm hopeless at lol plenty of practice need before I get to that part I think failing that I will cheat and find someone that can do them lol the piece is for me so it doesn't really matter to much well have a great day guys
Dean;-) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment