Monday 15 August 2011

Still going

Had great weekend and have managed to get plenty done on my cross stitch/ blackwork sampler at this rate I should be finished in three or four days and ready to move onto my next project.

I'm not sure what I want to do yet I was fancying doing more cross stitch as it's been a while since I did a full project but I've so enjoyed my blackwork it's difficult to make up my mind lol and as at the minute I have nothing that needs to be done for anyone else in the way of gifts or events I'm pretty much free to do what takes my fancy either way I need to be thinking about it or I will be left without a project all together and if I don't have something to work on my other half's life will not be a happy one lol.
Have a great day all
Dean:-) xx




No comments:

Post a Comment