Saturday 27 August 2011

A request

Well looks like my art deco lady will have to go into my sewing box for a while a friend has asked me to do a piece for someone's birthday I don't seem to be having much luck of late at been able to get anything done for myself but I have plenty of time.

Does anyone else have the same problem? There always seems to be something someone else wants doing when it comes to embroidery lol for me part of giving a gift like this comes from knowing that the person who is giving it to you has taken the time to make you something may just be me lol I'm a bit soft like that but couldn't say no she's a friend and the person it's for loves arts and crafts So guess it's going to a good home well hope you all have a great day
Dean;-)xx




No comments:

Post a Comment