Tuesday 2 August 2011

Great day to stay home

Hi everyone well I'm just sat here with a nice cup of coffee the weather here at the moment is awful and all I can hear is the ticking of the clock and the rain outside and all I can think is that it's a great day to stay home and work on my blackwork project .

It always makes me really cosy on days like this to be able to pick up my embroidery forget what's going on in this mad world and lose myself in my hobby there is nothing like it I know it may sound mad but it's almost like been taken back in time when I'm working on a piece I forget everything else and within minutes I'm relaxed and all I can see is what I'm creating.

But sadly looks like I'm going to have to brave the rain and head out to work lol I can hopefully get a few hours work done on my project tonight happy times.

Have a great day everyone
Dean :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment