Thursday 18 August 2011

The sewing lady

Morning everyone,

Well I am hoping my blackwork piece arrives today or tomorrow from sewandso in time for the weekend as at the minute I am left without a project and wasn't able to sew last night which was very odd.

I was on the sight again last night and have seen a number of charts that I really fancy getting that should keep me busy for a while but will wait to order them until this fourth-coming piece is well underway bit I'm itching to get started on it lol.

Also all been well my blackwork band sampler that I completed is due to come back from the framers today hopefully !! And I am very excited to see how the fully completed framed piece is going to look as it is a gift for someone's birthday i will of course let you see the finished product when I get it so all it all if things go to plan it should be a good weekend for me and I will be able to start my new project tomorrow have a great day.

Dean;-) xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment