Thursday 18 August 2011

Shopping online

Just come across a fantastic site for all things embroidery sewandso.co.uk this site has everything you will ever need kits, charts, fabric,needles and from just about every distributor of the prices are very good and I've found things on this site I never thought I would be able to get.

I have placed an order for a piece of blackwork that I have been looking for , for sometime now I never dreamt I would come across it let alone on a site that was based in the uk.

This website is a treasure chest if you are into embroidery you really can find anything no matter what your interest or enjoy sewing will give you some feedback on the speed of the service and the goods I receive can't believe I'm this excited over a website lol
Have a great day
Dean ;-) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment