Monday 22 August 2011

Dispatched

Well got an email yesterday to say my order had been dispatched it should be with me today or tomorrow at the latest which is good news as this coming weekend is a bank holiday here in the uk so I will have plenty of time to get started on the project.

I have added a few extra days holiday from work onto the bank holiday weekend so I will finish on Friday and don't have to go back to work until Thursday so five days off which I'm really looking forward to.

If you haven't checked out the sawandso website take a look at www.sewandso.co.uk they dispatch world wide and the choice of items is endless I have not had any problems with the service and it very speedy if like me your very limited on places you can buy kits and materials for your embroidery it's a great reliable site that you can trust I would recommend it.

Have a great day and happy sewing
Dean;-) xx



No comments:

Post a Comment