Tuesday 9 August 2011

Completed

Well work is now fully completed on my band sampler stayed up until after midnight last night to put the finishing touches to it and get it washed and ready to be framed.

I can now move on to my incomplete sampler that I found in my sewing boxes before their is still a fair bit of work left to do on that before I can move on to anything new and it would seem a shame not to finish it I'm hoping just a few weeks before I begin a new project I have a few things in mind I will see how the cross stitch goes in this before making my decision .

But have to be honest I have really enjoyed working on the last piece and found it very rewarding I'm kind of sad it's been given as a gift lol but know the person who will be receiving it will appreciate all the love , hard work and many hours that has gone into making it

No comments:

Post a Comment