Tuesday 6 September 2011

Still working

I'm still going on the blackwork seems never ending lol but I will get there in the end and be able to move onto another piece it will be worth it when it's finished it will look stunning

Sadly what with work I've not had as much time to sew as I'd have liked but I have the weekends to catch up and my up coming holiday which will allow me plenty of time to get on with it

When we return from Spain we will be booking next years trip lol I was hoping to go to the US so I could visit the many fantastic craft shops in the states but it looks like it's going to be Mexico we went a couple of years ago and completely full in love with the people and the country not sure if I will have any luck finding craft shops but I will be giving it a go lol


Dean ;)xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment