Wednesday 7 September 2011

Morning everyone

I have to confess to been a little bit naughty this morning lol I have ordered myself a new book from amazon which I'm sure some of you may have already got, I couldn't resist All our yesterday's there looks to be some really nice patterns in it that would make lovely little ideas for some of my ladies at the day centre were I work.

As we have started doing our Sewing group again and many of the things in the book would be relevant and appeal to their taste it's all cross stitch so a little easier for them to follow I'm very lucky to have a job where I can indulge in my hobby lol as the centre works around therapeutic groups that stimulates the mind and encourages activity and exercise I am one of the few people that can honestly say I love my job.

My current blackwork is coming along well and I will be getting plenty done this weekend hopefully been able to finish the main pattern of the sampler and been able to move onto the next piece

Hope you all have a wonderful day

Dean;-) xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment