Monday 19 September 2011

Last minute bits

Morning everyone things are all go here at the moment with the holiday been just around the corner now only 4 more days and we will be heading off to Spain for 10 days so last minute things to do.

It was difficult last night not to do any of my blackwork but I don't want to get to far ahead with it so it will see me over the holiday and I don't really want to be starting anything new while I'm over there as it would mean taking a library of books with me lol and I don't travel light as it is may do a little work on it tonight though


Dean ;) xx

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could focus myself and be as disciplined as you Dean, you are a star.
    If we were at school you would be the teachers pet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I'm not sure about that Lynn I think I'm more likely to be the one that's getting told off for talking in the back

    ReplyDelete