Thursday 22 September 2011

Packing

Morning everyone

Busy day ahead today got my suit case to pack when I get home from work this evening and sort out my hand luggage have checked the government website and I'm allowed to pack my needles in my hand luggage along with the blackwork the embroidery frame and my scissors will go in my suitcase.

We have a very early start car coming for us at 3.30am as we fly at 7.15am my dad arrived yesterday to take care of my babies the 2 cats Georgia and sox and my little man George my lhasa apso dog and my 2 rats Molly and biscuit or going to stay with my friend Christine as dad is scared of them lol don't know why they are the most gentle loving little creatures.

So my next blog and pictures will be from Spain and hopefully in the sunshine can't wait to escape the British weather for a while have a great day

Dean;-)xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment