Tuesday 13 September 2011

On track

Well I managed a good few solid hours sewing yesterday evening without any interruptions so I'm back on track for been able to finish this part of the sampler to be honest I didn't expect it to take as long as it has.

It really is going to be a lovely piece when it's finished I'm getting some good feedback and I'm very pleased with it so far have had a couple of people ask if I will do the same one for them once this one is completed

But I'm reluctant to do the same piece again right away while anyone that reads my blog knows I truly love my Blackwork I think I would be a little bored if I was to replicate the same pattern again as with any piece given the amount if time we spend working on it and if my hearts not in what I'm working on there seems little point in doing it.

Dean:-)xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment